Subject to the guidelines set in out in APP, we collect information which may be collected from you directly when you submit your CV online or hard copy, attend an interview or otherwise provide us with personal information in or person or via email, telephone, fax, post.
Personal information may be also collect about you when:
- When you comment on our website news/posts
- When you fill in our website contact form
- When you complete an application via our website careers page
- When you complete an application direct with our office
- We receive any reference about you
- We receive results on medical check and criminal records
- We receive results on any competency tests you undertake
- We receive any complaint or other information from you or about you in the workplace
- We receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter inquest or inquiry in which you are involved in
- We collect information about you in public domain sources e.g. (social media)
Personal information that we collect includes, but not limited to:
- Personal contact details
- Information about your education, work history, qualifications and skills
- Work performance i.e. Reference checks
- Rights and eligibility to work rights
- Sensitive information (e.g. medical history, criminal record)
- Tax File, bank details and superannuation to facilitate payroll
- Personal identification details e.g. passport drivers licence
- WorkCover related information
- MPN collects holds and uses your personal information where necessary for purposes of providing you with recruitment and work placement services.
How we use and disclose personal information held by us.
We may use and disclose personal information for the purposes it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as the provision of any one or more other services normally provided by us to clients or customers.
We may disclose personal information to:
- Nominated referees.
- Any person or body to which we are required by law to disclose information.
- In some circumstances to any competent organisation that conducts background and criminal record checks (provided that the organisation undertakes to comply with privacy laws and keep all information supplied to the organisation confidential).
- To educational or vocational organisations to the extent necessary to verify qualifications.
- External providers of online training and inductions e.g. WHS training.
We disclose personal information where we are under legal duty to;
- MPN insurers
- Works compensation
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
- A professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of your personal and sensitive information
Direct Marketing involves the use/or disclosure of personal information in order to communicate directly with an individual to inform you of products and services that may interest you. MPN may communicate with an individual through different forms of communicate that include SMS, email, mail and telephone. In the event you do not wish receive such communications, you can request to opt- out via the contact details below.
The personal information we collect is held electronic and hard copy format. We take steps to protect the personal information against misuse, interference, unauthorised disclosure and access. We will destroy any personal information that we hold that we no longer have any use for, other than information that we are required by law to preserve.
Subject to the guidelines set in APP you can access your personal information that we hold. Access may be declined if it would interfere with the privacy of other people or it breaches any confidentiality that attached to that information. Please contact MPN via the contact details set out below, please keep in mind you will need to verify your identity.
Keeping your personal information up to date
Please direct all privacy complaints to MPN Privacy Compliance officer via the contact details below. We aim to acknowledge receipt of all complaints within 10 working days and aim to resolve all complaints with 30 working days subjected to circumstances and the content of the complaint.
For further information or to make a complaint please contact our MPN Privacy Compliance officer:
Phone: +61 2 9929 7144